‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Vacancy, only 40 minutes from Perth
An excellent new opportunity for a GP has arisen in a beautiful coastal town, only 38-minute drive from Perth.
This is an great opportunity for the right candidate to live close to the CBD city of Perth, living a coastal lifestyle and working for an established group in Australia, known for being one of its leading primary healthcare providers. All of our clients' centres are state of the art practices, fitted with modern technology to maximise a. efficiency and b. your earning potential.
This role is offering large earning potentials, the ability to grow, and a great work life balance, ensuring you can spend more time enjoying the sunshine with your friends and family.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Our client has many sites across the whole of Australia; however, this site is located in the Western Australia town of Rockingham. Rockingham is a great coastal town, known as the place 'where the coast comes to life' offering many white sandy beaches and long summers giving you a great outdoors lifestyle, whether that is cycling, walking, surfing, boating or even scuba diving with the dolphins. Its protected bays and playful dolphins make it a popular destination, with Penguin Island, Seal Island and the famous Shoalwater Island Marine Park close by. If you are wanting to be able to visit or live close to a large modern city, Perth is only an easy 38-minute drive away.
- Relocation assistance can be provided
Modern Medical Centre
- Busy established practice
- 4,000 patients a week
- Experienced team of GP
- State of the art technology
- Welcomes 500 patients on average per day
- Free parking
- High earning centre
- Own fully equipped consultation room
- Large multi-disciplinary centre
- On site Pathology, Dental, Physiotherapy, Radiology, IVF, Treatment rooms, Day hospital, Women's Health, Eye clinic, Diagnostic Imaging, Pharmacy
- Evenings and weekend work available
Package and Benefits
- On average 70% of billings
- Earnings above and beyond £170,000 per year
- Flexible working hours
- 40 hours per week
- Regular in-house training and development
- Work life balance
- Established patient base
- Ability to grow within group
- High patient demand
- Highly trained team
- Relocation assistance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MRCGP (MRCGP International and IMAP are not accepted)
- Out of hours work REQUIRED (one evening and one day a weekend)
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.