‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Vacancy in Queensland
An excellent new opportunity for an international GP wanting to work within an established busy practice, located in Australia's second largest inland City, with a high earning ability.
Working for one of Australia's leading primary healthcare providers, in Australia's second largest inland city, this busy practice will no doubt keep you busy from its 1,500 patients per week, allowing you to maximise your earning potential, all whilst working a better work life balance and enjoying your time off in the sunshine.
Our client's mission is to empower independent healthcare practitioners to provide quality accessible healthcare for all. Strategically locating their centres to maximise patient flow and offer best in class support to reduce administration. This allows doctors like yourself to concentrate on what you do best; deliver high quality patient care.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Toowoomba is a beautiful friendly country town only 90minutes from Brisbane CBD and 120minutes from the Gold Coast.
Ranked as Australia's second largest inland city, Toowoomba has been given the name as the Garden City, for its long sunny summers and short winters, offering stunning gardens, impressive historic buildings and warm hospitality.
Modern Medical Centre
- 17 GP consulting rooms
- 6 nurses
- Treatment rooms
- Pathology 7 days per week
- Physio & Dietician on site
- Free parking for GP's and patients
- 1,500 patients per week
- Training provided
- Support to build sub-speciality interest
- Services Include: Doctors, Dentists, Allied Health, Pathology, Pharmacy and much more
Package and Benefits
- 70/30% split
- Uncapped earnings through Medicare
- Earnings on average over £15,000 GBP, after tax!
- 30-40 hour working weeks
- Flexible contracts starting at 1 year
- Better work life balance
- High quality of life
- Access to in house pathology, MRI's, and much more advanced equipment within practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & IMAP are NOT accepted)
- Out of hours work will be required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.