‹ Back to search results
FT Independent Optometrist Role, Blairgowrie
High End boutique independent practice with a unique luxury eyewear offering, looking for a customer focused Optometrist with a passion for going the extra mile.
- A superb Boutique practice offering a wide range of unusual and different frames
- Relaxed testing times of 45 minutes seeing an average of 7 patients a day, allowing the Optom to deliver a superb level of customer care
- 4.5 days per week, finishing at 1pm every Saturday and not being back at work until Tuesday allowing for a superb work life balance
- Luxury working environment with the practice really living up to the "boutique" name
- State of the art facilities inclusive of OCT
- Be part of a team that understands the individual nature of every customer
- Understand that eyewear is very much part of everyday fashion and not be afraid to offer and recommend the gold standard
- Have a passion for optics and thrive being part of a close-knit team
Package and Benefits
- Up to £57,000 for 4.5 days a week
- 28 days annual leave equating to 6.2 weeks PR
- Professional fees paid
- Bonus to be reintroduced
- Staff trips to trade shows abroad and training days away
- Relaxed testing times
- High end luxury eyewear offering
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered
- Right to work in the UK A Full driver's licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.