‹ Back to search results
Independent Optometrist Role, Southwell
Recruiting for a superb independent practice based in Southwell that really has the patient at the forefront of what it does, giving you the time needed to deliver unrivalled patient care in a pressure free environment!
This is your opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and reputable employer on either a full or part-time basis offering alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays! where you are given time to cater to your patients needs in a low-pressured work environment.
The practices provide a professional, community-based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians.
Predominantly you will work to continue their on-going success and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the local area, however you will have a lot of autonomy in this role and an opportunity to make it your own.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary, professional fees paid and support given for any clinical development.
If you are looking for a role in a superb state of the art practice that really does deliver when it comes to patient care. A practice that takes pride in seeing there optoms develop and grow then this really is the role for you!
- Full-time preferred however part-time applications considered with flexible days available between Monday-Saturday offering alternate Saturdays off.
- General working hours of 9am-5.30pms
- The company is a highly innovative and friendly independent practice offering exceptional high-quality service to their established patient base
- Well-established Opticians with a phenomenal reputation in the area
- Flexible 45-minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Working closely alongside the business owners who are invested in developing there team
- Established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- Continuously invest in cutting edge technology where within the practice where it is well equipped including OCT and Optomap
- The business has a very low staff turnover and so in each practice you will have a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants by your side
Package and Benefits
- Up to £55,000 PR
- Relaxed testing times of 45 minutes
- Will support clinical development
- Free parking
- Private medical
- Professional fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK essential
- GOC registered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.